- This Programme is designed for those individuals already involved in deep diving activities, but is not intended to be used as an enticement to divers who are content to remain in Sport or EANx diving limits.
- Trimix affords a safer means for deep-water exploration for divers who dive deep or need to perform with a clear head at depth. The IANTD Trimix Diver Programme requires the diver to be self-sufficient/reliant.
- This Programme allows the possibility of using an Open Circuit unit, a Semi-Closed Circuit Rebreather (SCR) or a Closed-Circuit Rebreather (CCR).
- The knowledge and skills taught in this programme are more than adequate to qualify divers to perform Trimix Dives outside of training up to 100 msw.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Technical Diver or Technical Cave Diver or Technical Wreck Diver or Normoxic Trimix Diver or equivalent.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 200 logged dives, of which at least 25 were to depths between 42 msw and 60 msw or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Minimum Duration: 5 Days