- These Programmes have been designed to provide qualified divers with specialty training in areas such as Underwater Modeling, Underwater Photography, Underwater Videography, Marine Ecology, Night Diver, Salvage Diver, Wall Diver, Dry Suit Diver, Boat Diver, Drift Diver, Beach Diver, Hyperbaric Chamber Operations, Full Face Mask Diver, Surface Supplied Diver, METS/HUET or other specialty training areas.
- These Programmes allow the possibility of using an Open Circuit unit, a Semi-Closed Circuit Rebreather (SCR) or a Closed-Circuit Rebreather (CCR).
- Must be a qualified diver.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age with a parent or guardian authorisation, or a minimum of 18 years of age without guardian approval.
- Other Prerequisites may apply as per the Program Outline approved in writing by the Training Director or designated Licensee Region’s representative.
Minimum Duration: 2 Days