- This Programme is designed to provide Sport Divers with a breathing medium for extending their dives to Sport Diving Depths by using ENDs in the 40 to 80 fsw (12 to 24 msw) depth ranges. The diver may elect to dive the “mix” on tables or computers.
- The IANTD Recreational Trimix Diver qualification may be taught as a single programme or combined with a variety of the IANTD Advanced or Specialty Diver Programmes.
- This Programme allows the possibility of using an Open Circuit unit, a Semi-Closed Circuit Rebreather (SCR) or a Closed-Circuit Rebreather (CCR).
- The Programme qualifies divers to do no stop required dives using Recreational Trimix Gas mixtures to a depth of 100 fsw (30 msw) or deeper up to students’ previous qualification level.
- Must be a qualified Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent and EANx Diver or take the EANx Diver course in conjunction with the Recreational Trimix Diver course.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 15 logged dives.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age with a parent or guardian authorisation, or a minimum of 18 years of age without guardian approval.
Minimum Duration: 3 Days