This Programme is designed to cross over from other agencies qualified IANTD Open Water Instructors who can train qualified IANTD Divemasters and Assistant Instructors, who are not already Scuba Instructors, to teach IANTD Open Water Diving Programmes.
These individuals may teach Snorkel Skin Diver, OW Free Diver, Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Deep Diver, and Rescue Diver Programmes. Open Water Instructors may also supervise Assistant Instructors.
If diving in conditions significantly different from those previously experienced the Instructor shall require an appropriate orientation.
The IANTD Oxygen Administrator & Diving First Aid may only be issued if the instructor attends a crossover course for this material.
- Must be qualified as a Sport Diving Instructor in active teaching status with an internationally accredited Scuba association.
- Must be qualified as an Oxygen Provider and in Diving First Aid, or complete these qualifications in conjunction with the IEC.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 110 logged dives.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- To be able to teach EANx an OW instructor must be qualified as an EANx Diver with proof of a minimum of 10 dives on EANx.
Minimum Duration: 3 Days