- This Programme is designed to train those who wish to dive to depths between 39 msw and 60 msw, but who do not wish to breathe air below 39 msw. Trimix affords a means of reducing narcosis on dives to such depths.
- This Programme allows the possibility of using an Open Circuit unit, a Semi-Closed Circuit Rebreather (SCR) or a Closed-Circuit Rebreather (CCR).
- The knowledge and skills taught in this programme are more than adequate to qualify divers to perform Trimix Dives outside of training up to 60 msw.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Advanced EANx Diver.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which at least 30 were deeper than 27 msw or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Minimum Duration: 3 Days