This Programme is designed to train qualified IANTD Divemasters, who are not already Scuba Instructors, to teach IANTD Sport Diving Programmes plus IANTD / DAN Oxygen Provider and IANTD Diving First Aid.
These individuals may teach the following IANTD Dive Programmes: Snorkel Skin Diver, OW Free Diver, Open Water Diver, OWND, Advanced Open Water Diver, EANx, Deep Diver, Advanced EANx Diver and Divemaster Programmes. IANTD Oxygen Administrator & Diving First Aid may only be issued if the instructor attends a crossover course for this material.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Divemaster or equivalent.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which at least 50 were a combination of Deep Diver dives between 27 msw and 39 msw and Advanced EANx dives with at least 25 of these dives on EANx or breathing mixtures other than air.
- Must have assisted in at least three courses from one or more of the following IANTD Qualification Programmes: Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, EANx Diver, Deep Diver, and Advanced EANx Diver prior to being qualified at the Instructor level.
- Must be qualified as an Oxygen Provider, AED, CPR and in Diving First Aid, or complete these qualifications in conjunction with the IEC.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Minimum Duration: 3 Days